Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 77

Thread: The Cadown gig

  1. #51
    Inactive Member elephant.stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 28th, 2001
    Posts
    1,631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    what???

  2. #52
    Inactive Member Dave H's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2000
    Posts
    269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dear Hives Boy?™...

    Don't worry, I'll tell you next time I see you in the 'real' world. And as far as HB/this string goes, I think you'll find that it was YOU who was first to get aggro. Saying "Fuck you" to me, after all I did was give my opinion was OTT (And also what started this off). Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE judges people on first impressions. So what's the big fucking deal, eh?? Stop fucking roaring and get your head out of your arse, you big fucking cissy.

  3. #53
    Inactive Member elephant.stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 28th, 2001
    Posts
    1,631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Dave H:
    Dear Hives Boy?™...

    Don't worry, I'll tell you next time I see you in the 'real' world. And as far as HB/this string goes, I think you'll find that it was YOU who was first to get aggro. Saying "Fuck you" to me, after all I did was give my opinion was OTT (And also what started this off). Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE judges people on first impressions. So what's the big fucking deal, eh?? Stop fucking roaring and get your head out of your arse, you big fucking cissy.
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    so you will tell me why u hate me when u see me then, ok, fair enough.

    "Fuck you" is just a common phrase and was'nt meant to be offensive, just to say "get lost" etc...

    [END]

  4. #54
    Inactive Member DJ-Ants's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 26th, 2000
    Posts
    2,130
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Blimey a darkie in a wheelchair..you dont see that often.
    It must get hard eating bananas with your feet with them crippy legs....

  5. #55
    Inactive Member Jonny W.K's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 18th, 2002
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It has also been brought to my attention that I misspelled grammar. Everyone can fuck off now. I hate everything.

  6. #56
    Inactive Member DJ-Ants's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 26th, 2000
    Posts
    2,130
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It doesnt matter...you may be bad at spelling...but I'll bet you lift heavy objects....

  7. #57
    Inactive Member Jonny W.K's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 18th, 2002
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Never mind eh? Not so much as lost a dog, than gained a chinkie dinner, what what.

  8. #58
    Inactive Member Dave H's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2000
    Posts
    269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IMO there's a HELL of a difference between "get lost" and "fuck you"...

    And when did I ever say I hated you?? That's too strong a word. I just think you act like a dick. I'm sure it can't be helped. Hell, you probably think the same of me? After all, as Lord-High-Master Oingy says, I am a bit of a cunt, after all...

    I was gonna tell you on Sat night in the Matrix, but Chris didn't want me to...

  9. #59
    Inactive Member Jonny W.K's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 18th, 2002
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Quite heavy in fact. It sure does get me through them long summer days. Lifting. Putting down. Lifting again... Then a powerbomb... etc etc...

  10. #60
    Inactive Member Dave H's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2000
    Posts
    269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Haha lol, I LOVE Viz...

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •